Everyone has a jewel that they no longer use. At María Vallespir we suggest reusing the material and converting it into something unique, special and tailor-made to each person. Something that is used and enjoyed while maintaining its original sentimental value. These are some examples of what can be achieved
- Our client brought us some old earrings with gems and blue topaz. She wanted longer and more modern earrings.
- Our client was given this ivory and gold pendant as a present, but she wanted a pendant that represented the strength and elegance of the African savannah.
- Buttons from the traditional Majorcan “buttoned” dresses, reused in a different and more modern context.
- Emeralds mounted on a dynamic ring with personality, as requested by the client.
- Ring with an amber stone, mounted on yellow gold and created asymmetrically. Designed to protect the stone from everyday use.